10 Anxiety Busters
Prescription drugs are the usual ways adults deal with anxiety disorders. The issue with anti-anxiety medication is that they don’t really solve the real problem, but only provide symptomatic relief. Anti-anxiety medication often provoke dislike from people who have used them for some time. One of the most common reasons is its side effects.
There are, however, alternatives to drugs in dealing with anxiety disorders. Getting relief from anxiety is often a matter of eating the proper foods.
1) Chamomile tea is a good drink to have if you feel too stressed. You mind will feel relaxed and your thoughts will be soothed. Chamomile tea can help you rest during those nights when you have trouble sleeping. The sedative components in the tea brings you to a relaxed frame of mind.
2) Turkey contains a substance called tryptophan that can trick your mind in feeling more calm and relaxed. A chemical responsible for maintaining balance in the brain, serotonin, comes from tryptophan. Tryptophan consumed through food also helps in relieving anxiety.
3) Improve your mental and psychological health by consuming avocado. They are a natural source of potassium, an element that helps lower blood pressure. Potassium keeps your heart on a steady beat, lowering the likelihood of a heart attack.
4) Consuming a variety of leafy green vegetables and hemp oil can contribute to optimal brain health. They are anxiety busters. A crucial player in brain-adrenal axis balance is magnesium, which is found in green leafy vegetables.
5) A natural way to keep you calm is by eating dark chocolate. Dark chocolate has more cocoa which contain substances known to relieve stress and induce calmness.
6) Depressive disorders and anxiety are relieved with the regular use of turmeric. Turmeric has many healthy properties like anti-inflammatory, healing, and maintaining blood sugar balance.
7) Folic acid is a substance that helps in managing anxiety. Folic acid is found richly in asparagus. A drop in folic acid impairs your neurotransmitters causing anxiety and stress.
8) A good source of vitamin B is liver, as well as other organ meats. Vitamin B is also necessary for methylation, a process responsible for serotonin production.
9) Eat more oysters to increase your intake of zinc, a chemical necessary for your brain to function normally. If your zinc level drops below normal, this can cause anxiety.
10) Improving the health of your stomach will help improve the condition of your brain to deal with anxiety and stress. Kefir is a good source of probiotics that keep your gut in good shape.
Suggested Post: check my reference
Copyright 2019 - Education WordPress Theme.